Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bring it on Imelda

OK, so I leave in 9 days and I have to admit that I have procrastinated once again. This is a dry run for my first video posting so here we go. The other day I finally went out and bought a large suitcase, and I even started to pack when it ALLLLL hit me. How in the HELL am I going to choose which shoes that I am going to bring? No, I am not expecting any sympathy from you all, but YOU try and pack at least 3-4 pairs into a suitcase. Now I know how what Imelda did, she just bought new shoes when she got there.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Nicely done fern!!! i'm so proud of you for posting your first video. I can't wait to see what you come up with from Spain. And fyi - I have 3 pairs of shoes in my suitcase right now...one of them being a pair of cowboy boots.

From the New Orleans Airport,
Stephanie

Steve said...

Pasty!!!

Who is Amelda?

Eddie

Unknown said...

precious,
i thought we already decided on your shoes!!!
i still can't believe how tech savvy you are!
meow,
sonya

Uncle B. said...

OH HEL! My li'l gurl is all grown up using technology that most teenage girls have mastered before they figure out how to insert a tampon! I am SO PROUD!

I miss you...