
Although I've been gone for 3 days, it feels so much longer. I left Monday, and when I got to the airport and checked in, the monitor said, "Your trip is longer than the maximum time allowed." There I was at the airport, with my luggage, and I'm like, "What??????" The whore called over the manager, and I told her that I wasn't going to be in Germany for 6 months, and that I had another ticket to Spain, and that I was going to spend time in both countries. She was like, "Do you have that other itinerary?" I showed it to her, and then she took my luggage charged me $50 because my luggage was more than 50lbs, and then put on a sticker that said, "Check in pending". I asked, "What does check-in pending mean? She said, "the only people that can give you a seat confirmation is at the gate." I think you can probably tell that the fat bitch and I weren't getting along all that well. All in all it worked out well, and to be completely honest, i was EVIL at the gate, and they made me wait until the last minute for my boarding pass, but when I got it, they gave me a window seat (as I had requested 3 months ago when I made the reservation) and they even put me in the economy plus section. The flight you ask???? To be honest, for being RIGHT next to a spoiled 4 year old Italian girl, it really wasn't that bad. It could have been a lot worse. My friends picked me up at the airport, and "that's it" ("ya esta") as they would say in Spain.
2 comments:
Hahaha. YOU an EVIL BITCH? I would have never thought to put those two together. FAT WHORE perhaps. You're missed.
1st of all, WE LOVE YOU!
2nd, We need closure on the video... which shoes made the cut? boots? sneakers? sandals?
3rd, the Wick-Watterson clan sends prayers, hugs, and general wishes of "have a fabulous time."
4th, keep the videos coming.
5th, try to take it easy on the locals...
love, Donovan
Post a Comment