Saturday, February 14, 2009

YOUR NAME ISN'T ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trouble in Paradise!!! They cloned my credit card. Yes, that's right, all I did was take money out of an ATM, and somehow, with some little device, it copies your ATM card, and your PIN at the same time. You leave with your card and cash, but now they have all the info they need. They charged $3,000 worth of stuff in Brazil before I checked my balances. Even worse, Chase Manhattan, not being an international bank, will NOT forward you a new debit card out of the States. They dropped the ball SO many times, its hard to imagine if they can do ANYTHING right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pobre! A tua "consolaçâo" (como se llama la estación de metro del final de tu video) es que estás bien, sigues viajando y visitando sitios maravillosos. Fuck the Chase Manhattan Bank! javier

Uncle B. said...

OMG...when you're doing "Trouble in Paradise Part I" and you stop to say "Ow...just got bit by a mosquito..." I thought that was priceless. You couldn't have filmed this better if you were Stephen Spielberg! Glad you're all better. :)

Steve said...

Little did you know THAT was the mosquito that caused your Dengue Fever. HAHAHAHA I know it's not funny but I still can't stop laughing from when you said "ow". You couldn't have planned that any better. GREAT VIDEO DAVID!

DT said...

i think that that WAS the damn mosquito that gave me dengue fever.