Just left the Amazon - what an amazing trip. To get to the lodge it took almost 2 1/2 hours. Our guide told us we had about an hour to swim and get our cabin prepared before we took off on our first expeditiion. So I took to the water...how many people can say they have swum in the Amazon before, right? OK, OK, OK, so my toes aren't exactly pointed in the back-tucks, but it was nice to know I still have it in me. I saw SO many animals, alligators (caiman), BIRDS GALLORE, monkeys, toucans, lizards, and both grey and pink river dolphins. So awesome.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
THE CROCODILE HUNTER (piranha too)
Just left the Amazon - what an amazing trip. To get to the lodge it took almost 2 1/2 hours. Our guide told us we had about an hour to swim and get our cabin prepared before we took off on our first expeditiion. So I took to the water...how many people can say they have swum in the Amazon before, right? OK, OK, OK, so my toes aren't exactly pointed in the back-tucks, but it was nice to know I still have it in me. I saw SO many animals, alligators (caiman), BIRDS GALLORE, monkeys, toucans, lizards, and both grey and pink river dolphins. So awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment