I cant believe I did it!! I cant believe I ran full speed ahead off the side of a mountain with a person that I knew for a whole 30 minutes. Ónce you´re up there it´s breath-taking. I was up there for a little over 10 minutes. See what Rio de Janeiro will do to you? (Iknow what you were thinking, that you were going to get a chance to see that haircut I talked about in the last post. - I´m not dumb, I posted the pictures with a helmet on. )
Saturday, January 17, 2009
UP UP AND AWAY - (What the hell was I thinking?)
I cant believe I did it!! I cant believe I ran full speed ahead off the side of a mountain with a person that I knew for a whole 30 minutes. Ónce you´re up there it´s breath-taking. I was up there for a little over 10 minutes. See what Rio de Janeiro will do to you? (Iknow what you were thinking, that you were going to get a chance to see that haircut I talked about in the last post. - I´m not dumb, I posted the pictures with a helmet on. )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mijooouuuuuuu que bonitas las fotos de Río!!! qué envidia, por favor. bueno, seguiremos viendo el tour por américa, por lo menos ya has pasado colombia sin problemas... besotes
Si mijo, ningun problema en colombia. un besote fuerte.
Post a Comment