Sunday, December 21, 2008

THAT'S SHITTY!!!!



Part of me wanting to do this blog was to: a) make you bastards jealous of me and b) show you how things are done in other parts of the world. Most of the time, I find try to portray their way of doing things as "not better or worse" than ours, but rather.... unique. Well, the one I'm blogging about is WORSE. In many public facilities (like at the public tennis court/swimming pools, etc.), in the locker rooms outside of the stalls, you take your toilet paper you PLAN on using in with you ....BEFORE you do your business.

Several immediate questions come into mind. a) what happens if you're someone like me who has to "build a nest" before you sit down in the first place???? (My feet barely even touch the floor I put so much of the stuff down) and b) Do they really think that this is a way of reducing paper?? Cuz it got me all panicked, and I grabbed it by the handfuls.

No comments: