Imagine a country, where there is NO BANANA REPUBLIC, NO GAP, and where Starbuck's coffee (yes it's here) but it is frowned upon. I think Lincoln Park would turn into a sinkhole!! GOD I love Spain.
I think you are placing a bit too much importance on material things and not realizing that there are those of us who do place relationships and feelings above our daily coffee and pair of khakis. I mean, are we all really that dependent on, focused on, or imposed on by BR, Gap and Starbucks? Help me out here...
2 comments:
I think you are placing a bit too much importance on material things and not realizing that there are those of us who do place relationships and feelings above our daily coffee and pair of khakis. I mean, are we all really that dependent on, focused on, or imposed on by BR, Gap and Starbucks? Help me out here...
True, True, but it is a nice change, don't you think???
Post a Comment